What to Expect at Kindred Care Pet Hospital
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Kindred Care Pet Hospital in Richmond TX have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 281-265-0009 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Our recommendation is to take your pet in for a check-up twice a year. This will include a full physical exam,comprehensive blood work and dental cleaning if needed. Dr. Paul Fidelis will check the health of your pet from head to tail, go over his findings so that you will be happy and satisfied with the services provided for you and your pet at Kindred Care Pet Hospital
What to expect:
- Information about our hospital and its various services
- Questions about your pet’s history, habits, and activities
- A thorough physical examination of your pet, performed by our veterinarian
- Recommendations for diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures
- Time to ask questions and express concerns about your pet’s health.
- Please bring in the following to help our team know your pet better:- Any medical and adoption/breeder records(specifically documents showing vaccinations, laboratory results and history of prior illnesses). Information about your pet's diet, medications and supplements if any. A fresh stool sample if you can for parasitic analysis. It's best to keep a journal of your pet's health throughout his or her life including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Fidelis will always try to work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Fidelis will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine, surgery etc